Auto Bag Accu Count 100/200 SN# 212294631 MFD JUN2006
Autobag® Accu-Count® 200
High-speed, precise accuracy automatic counter
Capable of counting and batching at speeds up to 2,500 packages per hour, this vibratory bowl feed and count system is engineered with state-of-the-art technology for high-accuracy counting productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag® 500™ bagging system, a bulk supply of product is driven to a single-flow that is automatically counted and batched to a pre-set quantity. The individual batch of product is then funneled to a pre-opened bag, sealed and dispensed, while another bag is presented for loading.
Utilizing the very latest technology, the Autobag Accu-Count 200 is capable of detecting product from .125" in diameter, .125" to 2.5" in length and up to 2" wide. The system is available with multiple bowl configurations, allowing the flexibility to run different part variations.
An on-board control system enables simple, fast and reliable integration of the Accu-Count to Autobag baggers and Kit-Veyor® systems. Technology advancements include comprehensive system diagnostics from the bagger’s AutoTouch™ Control Screen, and automatic sequencing in Kit-Veyor kit packaging operations.
Using system-matched Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll, the Accu-Count 200 offers a fast and effective Count-n-Pack solution.
Autobag Accu-Count 200 Counter Infeed Fast Facts
- Optional 2 cubic foot bulk supply hopper integrated with product level sensor to feed product into bowl on demand
- Part Orientation Funnels provide enhanced control of the part as it falls from the bowl through the detection eye
- AutoTouch™ Control Screen from the Autobag 500 bagger with decentralized mounting to Maximizer for easy operator access
- Analyzes and assigns a value to each part. Any part below value, like dirt or part fragments, is identified as scrap and not counted
- Available in top or side load configurations, and comes standard with a 24" polyurethane coated cast aluminum bowl
- Part Overcount Discharge re-directs parts into an isolated bin after final count is reached, providing high-accuracy counting
Weight:575 lbs. (261 kg)Electrical:110/220 VAC; 50/60 HzAir Supply:.5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
(5.5 CFM required with bagger)Width:43 in. (109 cm)Height:60 to 79 in. (152 to 201 cm)Length:65 in. (165 cm)