The new 6022 Series heat shrink tunnel is built for performance, flexibility and value!
The Clamco 6022 offers great performance with a smaller-size chamber designed for medium and intermediate applications. Features include 9,000 watts of heating power, 3/4 horsepower blower, and much more. The versatile model 6022 is ideal for use with automatic and semi-automatic sealers – and it’s value priced for excellent sealer-tunnel combo affordability. Standard Features include: Chamber opening 22? W x 34? L x 10? H, casters, 9,000 watts of heating power, variable-speed, live/dead roller conveyor, air-cooled controls, fully insulated heat chamber plus double entry and exit curtains for great efficiency.
Chamber opening 22?W x 34?L x 10?H
• 9,000 watts of heating power
• Variable-speed, live/dead roller conveyor
• Air-cooled controls
• Fully insulated heat chamber
• Precision digital temperature control
• Automatic cool down
• 360° airflow heat-transfer system with 3/4 HP blower
• Double entry and exit curtains for great efficiency
• Adjustable levelers
• USDA approved
• Made in U.S.A.
• One-year limited warranty
230V, single phase, 48 amps
Overall dimensions: 60?L x 38?W x 63?H
6022 Series Clamco Heat Shrink Tunnel
Company: Clamco Packaging
Machine type: Shrink Tunnels
- • 1? roller spacing
- • Casters
- • Integrated controls with 6700 Series Automatic L-Sealers
- • Mesh belt conveyor
- Some photos may show accessories not part of basic machine.
Specifications and design features subject to change without notice.