Clamco 7230ASW Automatic Sleeve Wrapper
Automatic sleeve wrapper
The Clamco 7230ASW is an automatic sleeve wrapper for shrink bundling applications. The continuous motion inline 7230ASW produces packages with open ends, commonly referred to as a “bull’s-eye”. This bundler can be used for wrapping a wide range of products, including trays, cartons, and bottles. The 7230ASW can deliver an output of up to 1200 packages per hour. This sleeve wrapper is designed for use with 1.2–4 mil polyethylene film and is well suited for bundling applications in the food, beverage, and contract packaging industries.
Enhanced microprocessor technology
The Clamco 7230ASW Series Automatic In-Line Shrink Wrap Bundler utilizes an enhanced microprocessor for easy set-up and monitoring. The modern, easy-to-use display indicates all key packing statistics, including production rates and efficiencies. With a 20-program memory and fast set-up, commonly packaged products are just a click away.
The Clamco 7230ASW wraps up to 20 packages per minute to enhance productivity and shorten packaging run cycles. The 7230ASW has a pneumatically operated 30? wide seal bar that ensures exceptional seal integrity. The 7230ASW seal bar is constantly heated with a cold knife for faster sealing and low downtime. A product hold down prevents package tipping and reduces film tension during the sealing process. Adjustable speed transition conveyor between the wrapper and the tunnel provides a smooth product transition, and a patented, heat-resistant fiberglass tunnel belt enhances film shrinkage and provides excellent package stability. The integrated double heat tunnel features independent air flow controls for optimized shrinking. Plus, the Clamco 7002ASW has automatic product length detection for standard packages and pre-programmed length for irregularly shaped products. Film roll replacement is made easier via rollers on the film unwinders.
The Clamco 7230ASW automatic sleeve wrapper includes a 2-year limited warranty.
Financing Options from $840/month
- Speeds up to 1,200 packs/hr (up to 20 packs/min)
- Auto Length Product Detection for standard packages
- Preprogrammed package length for irregularly shaped products
- Adjustable airflow controls by independent diverters
- 30? Wide Seal Bar, utilizes maximum film width of 29?
- Adjustable working height conveyor (37? to 43.5?)
- Advanced microprocessor for easy setup and monitoring
- 20 program memory for fast setup of commonly packaged products
- Adjustable speed controls
- Display of key packaging statistics, including production rate and efficiency
- Patented heat-resistant fiberglass tunnel belt (square rods) for optimum product support
Sealing and Shrinking Features
- Constant heat seal bar with cold knife provides high quality and strong consistent seals
- Pneumatically operated seal bar with safety device ensures seal integrity
- Side seal flattening rollers provide a smooth shrink finish of film
- Adjustable cooling fan for quick film cooling
- Both upper and lower powered film unwind allows for easy feed of film and reduces tension
- Easy side film rollers provided for loading film replacements
- Safety sensors control machine operation, ensure area is free and clear of obstructions
- Automatic cooldown cycle
- CE compliant design for added safety and ease of troubleshooting
- Compacting Rollers to eliminate “dog ears” from product
- Pusher Automation Kit to easily convert from semi-automatic to automatic modes
- Low Film Alarm ensures the machine will not run out of film
- Exit Rollers Conveyor—3? and 6? 6? Long ideal for high volume operations
- Emergency Tunnel Evacuation for quick product removal during emergency shut down
- Product Ejection Unit increases machine safety when the power is interrupted
Additional options are offered to meet various packaging applications, including in-feed devices. Please contact us for detailed information.
Technical Specs7230ASWProduction capacity Up to 1200 packs/seal Bar width30?Maximum film width29?Maximum film roll diameter13.5?Maximum product length78?Maximum product width24?Maximum product height15?Maximum product weight66 lbsOperating modeautomatic and semi-automaticTunnel power26,500 WattsElectrical requirements220V, 73 amps, 3 PhAir requirements80 psiMachine dimensions140? L x 50? W x 91? HShipping weight1950 lbs