Clamco FW400F Horizontal Flow Wrapper
The FW 400F is a horizontal flow wrapper that’s ideal for suppliers of products that must be packaged individually. These products include candy bars, chocolate, brownies, buns, crackers, ice cream bars, popsicles, and even electronic and medical products.
This flow wrapper is compact but able to achieve speeds of up to 120 packages/min (up to 180 packs/min on twin jaw version). The FW 400F flow wrapper is the perfect choice to meet the production needs of everyone from small start-ups to large companies with higher speed requirements.
This flow wrapper includes print registration capability with precision control for indexing pre-printed films. The adjustable former allows this machine to accommodate a large variety of product dimensions, while digital display and guide rulers make product size change over fast and easy.
Product is fed into the machine either manually or automatically. The product in-feed conveyor indexes items forward and encloses them into a formed tube of film. This web of material is then sealed using a “fin seal”. The enclosed product is then further indexed to be end sealed and cut off in a continuous process. The result is a neatly wrapped finished product. The belt out-feed conveyor provides smooth transfer of product from the machine to accumulation area or for feeding directly to your transfer conveyor.
The FW 400F flow wrapper is designed for ease of use and changeover flexibility.
The FW 400F Flow Wrapper includes a 2-year limited warranty.
Financing options from $590/month
- Precision photocell for indexing pre-printed registered film
- Adjustable bag former to accommodate various product dimensions
- Single film roll holder with adjustment for easy centering of film
- 5? in-feed conveyor with adjustable width for various product dimensions
- Discharge conveyor
- End of film detection to stop machine automatically
- Safety covers to prevent operator access to moving parts
- Easy to use touch screen controller
- Dual fin seal wheels
- Independent temperature controllers for fin and end seals
- Stainless steel machine frame
- Stainless steel product contact areas
- Zig-zag end seal cut for easy opening of package
- Speed: up to 120 packages/min
- Bag Length (min – max): 3.25? – 12.5?
- Max Product Height: 3?
- Max Product Width: 4.75?
- Max Film Width: 16?
- Max film diameter: 12.5?O.D. Film Core: 3? I.D.
- In-feed conveyor length: 5 feet
- Machine Dimensions (L x D x H): 112? x 32? x 60?
- Electrical: 230V, 1-ph, 15A
- Hot stamp printer for date/lot coding
- Thermal transfer printer for printing bar codes and variable product information
- Gas flush for modified atmosphere packaging, extending product shelf-life
- Twin jaw configuration for higher packaging speeds (up to 180 packs/min) and tighter packages on short products
- Cross-Feeding Conveyor for faster product loading
- Extended feeding conveyor
- Delicate product conveyor
- Automatic feeding conveyors
- Round accumulation table
- Deluxe adjustable former
- Assistant brushes (fin and/or end seal)
- Straight cut end seal knife with tear notch
- End seal with round hang hole
- Water cool ready transfer plates (for ice cream bars)
- Water chiller (for water cool transfer plates)