Clamco FW 350T Horizontal Flow Wrapper
The FW 350T is a horizontal flow wrapper that’s ideal for suppliers of products that must be packaged individually. This may include candies and confections, bakery, electronics, hardware, and medical products.
This entry-level machine is a high performance packaging system in a small footprint (7 square feet). It’s small enough to fit on a tabletop! The FW 350T flow wrapper is the perfect choice for new applications or for increasing your capacity.
A product is fed into the flow wrapper either manually or automatically. This versatile machine can achieve speeds of up to 60 packages/minute in single jaw configuration or 100 packages/minute with twin jaw. Settings can be easily changed to accommodate various package sizes—up to 9 ¾” long, 2 ¼ ” high, and 4 ½” wide.
The integrated product conveyor indexes items forward and encloses them into a formed tube of film. This web of material is then sealed using a “fin seal”. The enfolded product is then further indexed to be end sealed and cut off in a continuous process. The result is a neatly wrapped finished product.
The optional machine stand positions the machine at an ergonomic loading height for operators. Installed swivel casters allow for easily relocating the machine around your facility.
The FW 350T flow wrapper features fast set-up, changeover flexibility, and ease of use.
The FW 350T Flow Wrapper includes a 2-year limited warranty.
Financing options from $400/month
- Hot stamp printer for date/lot coding
- Gas flush for modified atmosphere packaging, extending product shelf-life
- Extended feeding conveyor (adds 20? in length)
- Delicate product conveyor
- Straight cut end seal knife with tear notch
- End seal with round hang hole
- Water cool ready transfer plates (for ice cream bars)
- Water chiller (for water cool transfer plates)
- Machine stand with casters
- Speed: up to 60 packages/min
- Bag Length: 3 to 9
- Max Product Height: 2
- Max Product Width: 4
- Infeed Conveyor Length: 36
- For use with unprinted or random repeat printed film
- Stainless steel frame and product contact areas
- User friendly control panel
- Dual Fin Seal Wheels
- End seal jaw height adjustment for various product heights
- Easy bag length adjustment
- Quick centering for film roll holder
- Max film size: 13.75 wide x 12.5 OD
- Machine Dimensions (L x D x H): 53 x 31.5 x 35.5
- Machine Footprint (L x D): 40 x 25
- Electrical: 220V, 1-ph, 15A