Eastey VS 1620 Combo Unit
Value Series Combo Units
The Value Series Combo Unit combines a rugged EASTEY L-sealer and shrink tunnel on a common frame with one power source. This allows for quick setup, perfect alignment and consistent product sealing. A common base with casters makes this a very portable system for transportation within the plant.
Proven reliable over and over again, these intermediate level EASTEY L-Sealers provide you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. Depending on your application, users can choose between a hot knife or hot band seal system to provide a positive seal on a wide variety of films including polyethelene, polyolefin, and PVC.
Seal head can be raised or lowered to center the seal on your product.
Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation in film which allows for proper film shrinkage.
Seal head system available as hot knife or hot band depending on your application.
Consistent air flow provides positive shrinking of polyolefin or PVC shrink films.
- Designed to seal polyolefin or PVC shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- Seal head equipped with gas shock head return
- Dual locking magnet clamps apply consistent pressure across seal bar
- Automatic cycle timing with adjustable dwell time
- Solid state temperature control adjustable for a variety of films
- Wide product tray provides large work area
- Seal head can be raised or lowered to center-seal product
- Film rack positioned beneath product tray for simple film loading
- Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation
- Positive shrinking of all products assured with consistant air flow
- 15” wide x 8” tall x 26” long chamber
- Variable speed tunnel conveyor and variable air flow for a variety of shrink applications
- Rugged stainless steel mesh belt conveyor or live roller conveyor on tunnel
- Seal size of 16” x 20”
- Maximum film width up to 18”
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Easy to use design requires minimal training and maintenance