Clamco Rollbag 575B
Open, fill, and seal any pre-opened bag on a roll
Open, fill, and seal any pre-opened bag on a roll with the Rollbag™ 575B automatic bagger. This machine makes bag packaging quick and easy. The 575B Rollbag is a semi-automatic bag filling and sealing machine. The seal jaw is electrically powered and activated by a foot switch, which will also automatically advance the next bag to the fill position. After filling, simply separate the bag at the perforations and insert it into the seal jaw and activate the foot switch. This unit processes poly, food grade and anti-static pre-made bags on a roll up to 15 times per minute.
The Rollbag 575B bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll or poly tubing!
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table
Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel which guides the product into the bag.
This option allows you to have multiple bag sizes pre-loaded onto a bag shaft ready to set up and run the machine.
- Spare Parts Kit
Additional wear items include Teflon, seal wire and fuses.
- Cycle Counter
Each time the foot pedal is pressed it will count as one cycle
- Longer Bag Length
Up to 36? bag length
- 220 Volt Operation
- Console Stand
Place your bagger on a stand instead of a table. The stand has the option for casters in order to easily move the bagger around your production facility.
- Precise bag length control adjustment
- Fast bag repositioning control (forward or reverse) for ease of set up and use
- Front roll access for easy roll mounting and threading
- Adjustable sealing/dwell controls provide precisely timed, high quality seals
- Electric foot switch for fast, efficient operation
- Portable, compact tabletop design
- Production Capacity: up to 15 bags/min
- Minimum Bag Size: 2? x 2?
- Max Bag Size: 12? x 12?
- Seal Width: 12?
- Electrical: 120V, 4A
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 18? x 10? x 24?
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs