Clamco R1075 Automatic Roll Baggers
Performance package—air expeller, bag support, and flat seal assist!
The Rollbag R1075 is a fully automatic tabletop sealing machine designed for fast, efficient operation. This bagger is now equipped with our top three options: Articulating Bag Support, Flat Seal Assist, and an Air Expeller to remove excess air from the package before sealing. This cost-effective automatic bagger is compact, lightweight, fast, and easy to use.
Works with a wide variety of bags
The Rollbag R1075 Automatic Bagger combines a powerful electric drive motor with pneumatic force to present and open bags for filling, then seal and separate the filled bag. The flexible R1075 works with Rollbag brand pre-opened bags on a roll, ranging in size from 2? x 3? to 10? x 20?. Poly bags can be presented one at a time or in attached sets of strip packages for kit packaging.
User friendly controls
A simple, sequential interface enables quick programming. The storage of 10 job profiles enables fast and easy changeover for bagging different products. This automatic bagger can be triggered with the control panel or via a foot pedal, to leave the operator’s hands-free for increased product loading. Simple maintenance combined with quality parts and technical support maximize dependable production time when using the Rollbag R1075 Automatic Bagger.
Safety features on this automatic bagger include low-pressure jaw closure, jaw obstruction detection, unobtrusive guards, and a prominent emergency stop button.
Simple maintenance combined with quality parts and technical support maximizes dependable production time when using the Rollbag R1075 Automatic Bagger.
The Rollbag R1075 Automatic Bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1–year limited warranty, extendable up to 5–years when exclusively using Rollbag brand pre-opened bags on a roll or poly tubing!
Financing Options from $170/month
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table
Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel which guides the product into the bag.
- Additional Parts Funnels
Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling
- Tabletop Console Stand
Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator Performance package, this feature mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
- Articulating Bag Support
Performance package, a pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners
Performance package, opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area; thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
- Capable of storing the sealing parameters for 10 jobs with on-board memory
- Automatically indexes the bag and positions it for fast loading and sealing
- Fastest bag changing capability in the industry
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or integration with automatic feeding device
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger bagger
- Strip Packaging
- Designed to minimize preventative maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off the shelf components
- Low-pressure jaw closing with an obstruction detection system for operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
Model Rollbag R1075 Automatic Bagger Speed Up to 30 bags per minute (dry cycle)Bag Width2? – 10? (51mm – 254mm)Bag Length3? – 20? (76mm – 508mm)Bag Thickness1mil – 5milSeal Width1/8?Electrical Requirement120v, 5a, 50/60hzAir Requirement80psi @ 2 – 5cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)Dimensions26?W x 28?D x 22?H (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)Weight75lbs (35kg)Warranty1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll