Clamco 120C & Series 240C Series Combo
Clamco’s L-sealer/tunnel combination system includes such standard features as unitized package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator, the largest shrink tunnel in its class, and 11-gauge steel construction throughout.
The resulting high throughput and superior strength are further enhanced by this system’s efficient 120-volt operation. In addition, its comparatively lower price makes the 120 Series the best value in its category.
The 120 Series semi-automatic shrink packaging system includes many standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems. Its low cost and 120-volt efficiency make it ideal for today’s quick print and similar-sized operations.
- Unitized sealer/tunnel combination with console stand
- Microprocessor-controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation
- 2100 watt tunnel heating power; 360-degree air circulation
- Height-adjustable, heavy-duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps
- Unitized, adjustable package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator and variable brake
- Magnetic hold-down featuring adjustable, single large magnet
- Film burn-off control
- Variable-speed PTFE® coated mesh belt-tunnel conveyor
- Locking casters
- Made in USA
Designed to seal and shrink most polyolefin and PVC films
Seal area 16?W x 20?L (41cm x 51cm)
Tunnel chamber 16?W x 20?W x 8?H (41cm x 51cm x 20cm)
Overall dimensions 24?W x 91?L x 52?H (61cm x 229cm 119cm)
11-gauge steel construction throughout
120V, 20 Amp operation (export voltages available)
Some photos may show accessories not part of basic machine.
Specifications and design features subject to change without notice.
120 Series: Clamco Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrap Systems:
Company: Clamco Packaging
Machine type: Shrink Wrap Systems